Reminders for Tuesday evening!
Training for DCH resumes this Tuesday (11th August) at the Maiden Castle track and playing fields. Following on from the information sent out to all club members …and the copies of the Risk Assessment and Track and Tracing protocols sent to the club’s lead coaches here are a few headline reminders for all members.
1. The track is available for training between 7.00pm – 8.00pm.
2. Access to the track is not permitted before 7.00pm. Use the double gates at the head of the home straight.
3. The back field, the extreme outside of the cricket field and the grassed area used by Peter Hemmings group are all available for training between 7.00pm and 8.00pm.
4. For those using the track warming up can be done using the fields from 6.30pm.
5. The 3G football pitch is strictly out of bounds at all times.
6. The bleacher seating in the home straight and the “dug outs” in the back straight MUST NOT be used for sitting on or the placing of bags/kit.
7. The pathway behind the home straight bleacher seating is out of bounds and can only be used by Durham Ladies FC players as part of their Covid 19 sterile bubble.
8. All of DCH personnel (athletes, coaches, officials, etc) must vacate the track before 8.00pm as the MC site closes at 8.00pm.
Resumption of Training at Maiden Castle